Monday, March 23, 2009

#1st Down*

Juz came down 4m genting peak after a trip up there 17,18,19 march.

For those who complaints for my absents 4m UNI.this is the reason.Soli for using the study time to go travel,so enjoy,hehehehe....

The trip is not important,I've been to the peak too many times till i've become numb ady.
But the people wif me there this time R VERY VERY important to me.So i've to go there & take gud care of them rather den go in class n listen to the damn boring lectures.


*FOR THOSE WHO SPENT THEIR TIME ON THE PEAK WIF ME,
THKS YA.*

-i've spent a very enjoyable MC(Muahaha..).

-special thks for those who always help me took care of the others(especially my sis),my temporary secretary,clerk,my bendahari and my Alongs.

-Also Thks Ah Kung for always settle the left@abundant food.

-Oh,almost 4got,thks pigface human for brought joy to all of us.


Miz u people always & Always look forward for our Nxt Reunion!

Gx BOLEH! PigFace Human pun BOLEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment